Login to Complete an Entry or to Access Judging Panel
Or click on SUBMIT/RESUME above. (Note: DO NOT use your Dealernews INSIDER login. You need a separate login/password for the Top 100 entry site.)
Enter the 25th Anniversary Top 100 Dealer Competition
Awarding excellence in powersports retail for calendar-year 2016
WELCOME to the 25th Anniversary Top 100 Dealer Competition, hosted by Dealernews!
We begin a NEW era for Top 100 by celebrating your Commitment to the Customer. The Top 100 Dealer competition has been updated to recognize you for your achievements in customer and community engagement, and the ability of your businesses - no matter what size they are - to be Ambassadors for the industry, the sport and the riding lifestyle.
The Top 100 competition is open to retailers of new and/or pre-owned powersports vehicles (motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs, scooters, personal watercraft, snowmobiles, etc.) and related parts, gear and accessories, that are based in the United States and Canada (excluding Quebec). Businesses of all sizes are welcome.
Updated Entry Deadline: 11:59 p.m. Sunday, March 12, 2017
Updates for the 25th Anniversary Competition:
- This new ENTRY FORM is more streamlined, and will enable you to focus on your most important answers. Your entry will be evaluated based on how well your CUSTOMER-FACING ACTIVITIES execute the goal(s) of your business Mission Statement or Unique Sales Proposition. This means that your entry will be judged based on the goal(s) you, yourself, set for your own business, in your own market.
- This year, you may elect to upload certain answers in the form of SHORT VIDEOS. Look for "Optional: Video" instructions on select questions.
- The new Top 100 IDEA AWARDS are optional, but they're so much fun that we hope you and your team will enter at least a couple of categories!
TIPS: We've provided tips for compiling your entry, along with a Top 100 "Prep Sheet" that lists the materials you may want to gather before working on your entry (see PREP SHEET, above) If you have any questions, contact the competition administrator, Mary Green, at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Entries due: 11:59 p.m. March 12, 2017
- Top 100 and IDEA Award Winners Announced: Spring 2017
If you have any questions, please email the competition administrator at email@example.com. To view the Official Rules, click on the 'RULES' menu item above.
Sponsorship information: For information on sponsoring the 25th Anniversary Top 100 Dealer Awards, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org